optional phono stage = £295.00
REVO SC-2 preamplifier, a pure and elegant style combines with
the most refined technology. Completely remote-controllable
in all its functions, the REVO SC-2 model uses the exclusive
P.D.D.A. (Programmable Digital Analogue Attenuation) volume
control. It a system that attenuates between 0.0 dB and -127.0
dB in steps of 0.5 dB, with a typical precision of +/- 0.01
dB. Plus, the input selection uses high-quality relays, no integrated
circuit is used on the signal path. The whole conception of
the REVO SC-2 is tended to combine a modern operative functionality
with the severity for audio signal typical of a devise which
is really High-End. Its plasma display with adjustable lightness
intensity is always clearly visible from a distance, and thanks
to the microprocessor management and a dedicated software, the
REVO SC-2 combines simplicity and comfort with extraordinary
versatility, completeness and functions customization. The SC-2
preamplifier can be mounted with a Phono stage, and also updated
to the Multichannel mode. Finally, it can work both in Active
and Passive mode.
Input: 4 RCA, 2 XLR Balanced, Optional Phono at INPUT 1
Input Impedance: 47Kohm (not selected input) / 10 Kohm (Selected
Input Configuration: Phono MM/MC, Line, Balanced, Multichannel
& DAC option
Output: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Output Impedance: 220 ohm
Output Voltage: 7.5 V r.m.s.
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Gain: 17.5 dB Active mode, 0 dB Passive mode
Circuitation: Solid state, Dual Mono, hi speed, low noise
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110 x 430 x 365 mm
Weight: 15 Kg
Note: Stereophonic Preamplifier completely Remote controlled
- Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide
band ( >2 MHz ).
- High filtering capacity (51.000 uF) with numerous (23) capacitors,
to achieve low impedance.
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications,
low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability
magnetic core with consequent low output impedance.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs & Outputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
- P.D.A.A. Programmable Digital Analogue Attenuation, volume
- 0.5 dB step an 127.5 dB range attenuation, made by relays
and high quality precision resistors.
- Active or Passive modality for best audio performance.
- Possibility of set the PHONO board inside, by 2 mono board
for Left & Right channel.
- High quality phono stage, for MM and MC pick-ups.
- Two free slots for future upgrades.
- Possibilities of upgrades with MCH-6 (Multichannel board with
2 set of 6 inputs, outputs) for Audio-Video application.
- Possibilities of upgrades with DAC Board with USB & SPDIF
inputs, 24 Bit, 192 kHz resolution.
- Remote control of all functions with NORMA remote control.