in Italian means 'the Standard'
REVO PA-160 MR Amplifier (Mono)
features of REVO PA-160MR make it a unique power amplifier in
the world panorama. ALL the feeding sources are electronically
stabilized. The stabilised supply stages have very high speed
and great accuracy, higher values than those required by the
most dynamic musical tones. Its regulation system is, under
any point of view, really higher even if compared with the best
batteries without showing the same inconveniences. We simply
have succeeded in realising the “IDEAL SUPPLY”,
avoiding any kind of noise or sound pollution from the outside.
When hearing a REVO PA-160MR the listener gets an idea of the
hi-fi hidden potentialities. Music is free from the chronic
pollution the listener had to endure and it is reproduced with
a realism that had never been reached before. Plus, power, dynamics,
speed and transparency are matched to an absolute absence of
listening fatigue and strong musicality.
These features make it a perfect match with the preamp REVO
SC-2, which expresses the same sound personality. But, also
for people who want to combine it with other preamps, the REVO
PA-160MR can become a perfect partner. For example, with the
best tube preamps you can enhance the characteristics of sound,
giving an extraordinary ability to drive the speakers without
introducing any harshness in the sound and the listening fatigue
often present in solid state amplifiers.
Connections: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Output Impedance: 47Kohm (non sel. input) / 33Kohm (sel. input)
Outputs Voltage: 1 Binding Post couple, 4mm Banana and forks
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Output Power: 160W RMS / 8Ohm – 300W RMS / 4 Ohm
Gain, Sensitivity: 28.5 dB, 1.35 V r.m.s. / 160 W – 8
Topology Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current
Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
Configuration: Solid state Mono
Power devices: MosFet, 4 pairs
Avaible output current: 48 A continuous, 200 A peack
Capacity of filter: 72.000 Uf, 24 capacitors
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110x430x365mm (excluding feet, rear connections
Weight: 25 Kg
Note: Monophonic power amplifier
-Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band
( >2 MHz ).
- Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stages.
- Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current Very
Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and
- High current MOS-FET power device (200 A output peak current).
- 16 power device for a total rated 2.000 W power handling capability.
- High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications,
low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability
magnetic core with consequent low output impedance, 2 x 400
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
- DC Protection for sensitive speakers