in Italian means 'the Standard'
PA-150 Stereo Power Amplifier
features of REVO PA-150 make it an extremely versatile power
amplifier. Its high power (140W/8Ohm), the ability to drive
the most demanding speakers and sound characteristics, make
it unique. Power, dynamics, speed and transparency are combined
to make a total lack of listening fatigue and outstanding musicality.
These features make it a perfect match with the preamp REVO
SC-2, which expresses the same sound personality. But, also
for people who want to combine it with other preamps, the REVO
PA-150 can become a perfect partner. For example, with the best
tube preamps you can enhance the characteristics of sound, giving
an extraordinary ability to drive the speakers without introducing
any harshness in the sound and the listening fatigue often present
in solid state amplifiers. The inside workings show that the
technical refinement follow the same philosophy. The REVO PA-150
uses a proprietary circuitry, regulated high-speed power supply,
low noise and is built with a careful selection of the best
1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Output Impedance: 47Kohm (non sel. input) / 33Kohm (sel. input)
Outputs Voltage: 1 Binding Post couple, 4mm Banana and forks
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Output Power: 150W RMS / 8Ohm – 280W RMS / 4 Ohm (per
Gain, Sensitivity: 28.5 dB, 1.30 V r.m.s. / 150 W – 8
Configuration: Dual Mono
Configuration: Solid state
Power devices: MosFet, 4 couple each channel
Available output current: 48 A continuous, 200 A peak (each
Capacity of filter: 72.000 Uf, 12 capacity for each channel
Electric Transformers: 2 toroidal special audio use, 400 VA
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110x430x365mm (excluding footers and rear
Weight: 25 Kg
Note: Stereophonic power amplifier
- Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide
band ( >2 MHz ).
- Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stages.
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and
- High current MOS-FET power device (200 A output peak current).
- 16 power device for a total rated 2.000 W power handling capability.
- High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications,
low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability
magnetic core with consequent low output impedance, 2 x 400
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
- DC Protection for sensitive speakers