in Italian means 'the Standard'
IPA-140 Integrated Amplifier
optional phono stage = £295.00
192kHZ USB DAC = £455.00
Norma Revo IPA-140 integrated amplifier represents a definitive
choice for amplification. Its high power (140W/8Ohm) and the
ability to drive the most demanding speakers, make it an extremely
versatile amp. Versatility is enhanced by the ability to customize
the input / output connections and to insert the Phono MM /
MC board. The elegant and sophisticated style is perfectly in
tune with its sound personality. Power, dynamics, speed and
transparency are combined to create outstanding musicality and
a total absence of listening fatigue. The inside workings show
that the technical refinement follows the same philosophy. The
Revo IPA-140 uses a proprietary circuitry, regulated high-speed
power, low noise and is built with a careful selection of the
best materials available.
4 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced, optional Phono, 1 USB DAC optional
Input impedance: 47Kohm (not selected input) / 10 Kohm (selected
Input Configuration: Phono MM/MC, Line, Direct AV, Balanced
Output Signal: Passive Pre Out , Active Pre Out, Tape out, Subwoofer
Output Impedance: 200 ohm
Output Power: 1 Binding Post pairs, accept 4mm banana plugs
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 1.8 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Output Power: 140 W RMS / 8 Ohm – 280 W RMS / 4 Ohm (each
Gain: 34 dB
Configuration: Dual Mono
Circulation: Solid state,
Power devices: MosFet, 3 pairs for each channel
Output current available: 36 A continuous, 150 A peak (per channel)
Ability to filter: 72.000 uF, 12 electrical capacitor for each
Electric transformers: 2 toroidal special audio use, 400 VA
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz, (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110 x 430 x 365 mm, (excluding feet, knob
and rear jacks)
Weight: 25 Kg
Note: Stereo Integrated Amplifier fully remote controlled
Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band
( >2 MHz ).
- High current MOS-FET power device (150 A output peak current).
- 12 power device for a total rated 1.500 W power handling capability.
- Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stage.
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and
- High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Toroidal power transformer specially designed for audio applications,
low dispersion flow. low mechanical noise, high permeability
magnetic core with consequent low output impedance, 2 x 400
- Input configurable as Direct Inputs, for Home Theater use
- Outputs configurable as Pre Out, Active or Passive, for use
with Power Amp and/or with Active Subwoofer
XLR balaced input
- Remote control of all functions with NORMA RC-4 remote control.
- Two-speed volume control (Fine and Fast).
- Possibility of set the PHONO board inside, by 2 mono board
for Left & Right channel.
- High quality phono stage, for MM and MC pick-up
- Protection for DC signal sensitive speakers.
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
- Stand-by mode switches off the microprocessor one the command
is executed, so as to annul any interference towards analogue