in Italian means 'the Standard'
IPA-70B Integrated Amplifier
*optional phono stage = £219.00
Integrated Amplifier NORMA Revo IPA 70 comes as a result of
a challenge. The challenge to offer a product with an advanced
design, united with top-notch building quality and sonic result,
whilst maintaining an accessible price. Thanks to the experience
gained during years and to a brilliant engineering of product
and manufacturing process, the challenge was successful. The
Revo IPA 70 is the best creativity, passion, and love for music
can make in Italy. Apart from the important and numerous technical
aspects, the mission of the Revo IPA 70 was to offer a level
of refinement and listening pleasure unknown to this segment
of the market – until now. Transparency, timbre neutrality,
velocity, great dynamics, ability of reproducing even the littlest
nuances of the musical signal, both at high and low volumes,
great driving versatility even with demanding loudspeakers.
These characteristics express a lot more than its deliberately
compact dimensions would lead to think.
The design of the Revo IPA 70, result of an all-Italian experience
in this field, has been thought as a synthesis of technology
and shape pleasure. Like if they were shaped by the electrical
flux that crosses them, the new volumes, thanks to an harmonic
dialogue between tense lines and smooth junctions, appear essential
but at the same time loaded with a strong dynamic charge.
Inputs: 1 Phono* MM/MC, 4 Line RCA, 1 Direct (AV) IN
Inputs Impedance: 10 Kohm
Outputs: 1 REC OUT, 2 pair of Main Speakers Outputs,
Phono*: MM / MC,
Phono Input Impedance: 47 Kohm, 1 Kohm, 500 Ohm. 100 Ohm, Spare
Phono Gain: 34 dB, 38 dB, 42 dB, 46 dB, 50 dB, 52 dB, Spare
Speaker outputs: 2 pair main output
Frequency Response: 0-800 KHz (Volume at MAX)
Configuration: Solid state
Output Power: 70 W RMS / 8 Ohm – 140W RMS / 4 Ohm (each
Outputs Current : 24 A continuous, 100 A peak (each channel)
Electric transformers: 2 toroidal special audio use, 400 VA
Gain Sensitivity: 34 dB, 470 mV for 70 W / 8 Ohm
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz, (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some
Dimensions (HxWxD): 75 x 430 x 350 mm
Weight: 15 Kg
Integrated amplifier with full remote control by NORMA IR
- Extreme low noise and high speed schematic topology.
- Wide band ( >1 MHz ).
- High current MOS-FET power device (100 A output peak current).
- 8 power device for a total rated 1.000 W power handling capability.
- Semiconductor selected and matching for Left & Right channel.
- PCB Board with wide ground plane.
- Separate ground plane power supply for Gain, Driver and Output
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and
- High filtering capacity with numerous and low impedance capacitors.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Toroidal power transformer specially designed for audio applications,
low dispersion flow. low mechanical noise, high permeability
magnetic core with consequent low output impedance.
- Remote control of all functions with NORMA RC-A remote control.
- Two-speed volume control (Fine and Fast).
- Possibility of housing the PHONO Stage Board inside.
- High quality phono stage, for MM and MC pick-up
- Protection for DC signal sensitive speakers.
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- Stand-by mode switches off the microprocessor one the command
is executed, so as to annul any interference towards analogue